According to American City Business Journals, small to medium size businesses that utilize Interactive websites have grown 46% faster than those who don’t. Why? The answer is simple, convenience. In today’s business, your website is your face in the world. We at Gradient Design offer custom web design catered to your business, regardless of the type of product or service you provide. Every design is unique and tailored to your business. We never use pre-designed templates for our designs. Check out our portfolio for a quick look at the designs we’ve created.
Our design process is very simple:
- Consultation / Planning Phase
In this phase, we gather all pertinent information from you the client such as time frame, budget considerations & design ideas. This transitions into conception (creation) of the design.
- Design Conception
This is the meat and potatoes of the design process. In this phase we draw out design concepts based on the ideas/suggestions received from our consultation session. Once we have drawn out a design mock-up, which is essentially a preview of what the website will look like with links, images, text, etc., we will send it to you via email for you to review before we proceed with the next phase.
- Design Creation / Final Review
This is the final phase of the design process. In this phase we will do all of the coding required to get your website online and functional. Once it is all done and uploaded we will contact you to get your final thoughts and make changes if needed until you are 100% satisfied.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us
The average internet user only spends 4 seconds on a website before deciding to leave or stay. In that period of time, your website needs to make a good impression on the viewer. Don’t worry, there are proven steps that we take to ensure the user will stay more than 4 seconds.
4 Second Rule
The following steps can help your website overcome the 4 second rule and capture the user’s attention:
- Your website has an attractive design with clear navigation (the website is eye-catching and easy to navigate)
- The user can tell what the website is about within a few seconds of viewing it (a good design is important)
- The website loads all of the information rather quickly (there’s nothing more frustrating than not being able to get the information you need quickly on the web)
We’re Here to Help
An outdated website can really hurt your business. We can give your website a make-over and make sure it’s always fresh and up to date with our redesign and maintenance services.
Check out our portfolio for more examples of the redesigns we’ve done.
When was the last time your website was updated? Last month? Last year? Five years ago? A big part of the 4 second rule, discussed in our redesign services, is keeping your website fresh and up-to-date. This includes news updates, price changes, service changes and changes to the site such as new links, images, etc. The goal here is just like in any other business – keep your customers coming back.
Send us your ideas.
We’ll work with you to develop your vision and goals.
Sit back and relax. Watch your business grow online.
We make sure you don’t lift a finger when it comes to keeping an online presence for your business. All you need to do is send us the updates and/or maintenance you need completed. We’ll work with you to make sure you see the results you want. We take care of all the details so you can just sit back, relax and watch your business grow online.
Email marketing is an extremely powerful tool for online marketing. Users find information and advertisements sent by email to be both enticing and rich in information.
Why Use It?
Consider the advantages of email marketing:
- Emails are sent out immediately (in seconds or minutes) as compared to conventional mail (in one or more days)
- Compared to the cost of direct mail or printed newsletters, email is much less expensive.
- You are able to “push” a message to your audience as opposed to web-based advertising, which relies on the user to visit the website.
- Over 50% of web users check or send e-mail every day.
- Email messages are easy to track via bounce messages, unsubscribe request, and with online marketing tools such as MailChimp which we proudly use and recommend to create effective email campaigns.
Email newsletters are a great way to implement email marketing into your business. Monthly (or weekly) email newsletters work the best to involve your customers and create loyalty. An effective newsletter can drive more traffic to your website and ensure you have repeat customers. Also, since your users will be subscribing to your email newsletter, most will have a feeling of membership and a sense of community which can definitely drive sales and/or leads.
Contact us to set up your email marketing campaign today!